2008/08/19 1.55 released

- In "Tengai Makyou - Fuuun Kabuki Den", the problem that ADPCM voice became interrupted occasionally (generated from v1.49, processing that plays ADPCM) was corrected.
  - The speed and timing were brought close to a real machine more. In "21emon Mezase Hoteru Ou", the problem that the message window flickered occasionally (generated by a recent version) was solved.
  - Additionally, a detailed part has been improved and corrected.

http://www.ouma.jp/ootake/
2008/09/23 1.56 released

- "Configure Save&Load Button" menu was added to "File" menu. The key (button) of "SaveState & LoadState" can be set. Please use this menu when you want to use the [S][L]key(default) because of other operations, too.
  - In "Rayxanber II", when the speed setting of TurboButton(AutoFire) is "High", the problem that the button was not occasionally accepted was solved.
  - In the domo of "Uchuu Senkan Yamato", when fast CD-ROM drive is used the problem that the voice became interrupted occasionally was solved.
  - When the check of "Fast CD"("Speed" menu) is removed, the speed of the CD-ROM access is brought close at the speed of a real machine.

2008/10/28 1.57 released

- The interrupt processing of the CD-ROM access was brought close to the movement of a real machine. In "Mahjong Lemon Angel", the bug sometimes freezed (generated from v1.37) was solved.
  - The timing of the raster interrupt processing was brought close to the movement of a real machine. In the battle scene of "Tengai Makyou II", the problem that the background had shaken (generated from recent version) was solved. In the battle scene of "Dragon Slayer - The Legend of Heroes", the problem that the message window had shaken was solved. In "Ramma 1/2 Toraware no Hanayome", the problem that the upper part of the message window has blinked was solved. I think that other games for the operation of the raster interrupt (line scroll) also approached a real machine.
  - In the game start of "Super Darius", when a fast CD drive is used, the problem that the introduction music became interrupted occasionally was solved.
  - In the stage clear of "Don Doko Don", the problem that the scroll part under the screen has fallen into disorder by one line was solved.
  - At the customizing setting of full-screen mode ("Screen"->"FullScreen Customize" menu), when setting it to a special resolution, in the settings other than "Non-Stretch", the bug to which the screen had not been occasionally displayed was corrected.

2008/11/01 1.58 released

- The timing of the raster interrupt processing was brought close to the movement of a real machine. At Ootake-v1.57, in "Dungeon Explorer", the problem that the status display had shaken was corrected.
  - In "Uchuu Senkan Yamato" and "Brandish", the bug that ADPCM-voice became interrupted occasionally (generated by v1.57) was corrected. Moreover, in "Uchuu Senkan Yamato", the voice was matched to the operation timing of the image.
  - When the CD-Install("CD-ROM"->"Install" menu) is used, the bug that the noise was sometimes occasionally recorded in ADPCM-voice was corrected.
  - "The message display time of the SaveState & LoadState" was shortened a little than a usual message.

2008/11/21 1.59 released

- The processing of the LFO function of a built-in sound was brought close to a real machine. In "Hanii In The Sky", "Flash Hiders", "Forgotten Worlds", and "Juuouki", etc., the effect sound has approached a real machine.
  - The CPU(HuC6280) processing part was sped up a little. I think that processing lightened in some measure with the not fast personal computer.
  - The access timing of CD-ROM was brought close to a real machine more. In the continue screen of "Dragon Slayer - The Legend of Heroes", when you use fast CD-ROM drive, the problem that had stopped occasionally was solved.
  - The timing of the raster interrupt processing was brought close to the movement of a real machine. In the third stage of "Daimakaimura", the bug that the line had flickered (generated from recent version) was corrected.

2008/11/23 1.60 released

- The processing of the LFO function of a built-in sound was brought close to a real machine more. In "Hanii In The Sky (Opening BGM)", "Flash Hiders", "Forgotten Worlds", and "Juuouki", etc., the effect sound became the almost same with a real machine.
  - The timing of the raster interrupt processing was brought close to the movement of a real machine. In "Pac Land", the problem that the status display shook (generated by v1.59) was corrected.
  - In "Hana Tahka Daka", when the TurboButton(Auto Fire)-setting was made "High-speed", it became effective.

2008/12/14 1.61 released

- CPU processing part and the video chip processing part were considerably sped up. I think that processing lightened in some measure with the not fast personal computer.
  - "Volume10-100" was added to the "Volume" menu. The volume can be adjusted in detail. It is possible to adjust it quickly also with [PageUp] and [PageDown]key of the keyboard. Use the resume ("File->Set Resume" menu), and the best volume at each game can be set.
    * This menu changes the volume of other Windows Software using it now (software that uses the volume of WAVE like the movie player etc.). It is a specification to make the best use of the tone quality of Ootake to its maximum. It automatically returns to former volume when Ootake is closed.
  - CPU-Speed(HuC6280) setting part of the "Speed" menu has been improved. Set the speed often used or the limit speed in the personal computer, and the CPU-Speed can be quickly switched with the [Delete] key. The speed of the video can be quickly changed with [Home] and [End] key.
    * As a result, the arrangement of the shortcut key of the speed adjustment changed. Please see the right side of the menu or the manual about new arrangement. The key that returns everything to a normal speed is [BackSpace] key.
  - A temporary volume adjustment function of the previous version (old "Volume" menu) became "Temporary Volume" menu. Tone quality falls when lowering the volume by this menu.
  - The timing of the interrupt processing of CPU was brought close to the movement of a real machine. In "Jack Nicklaus' Golf", the problem that the left side of the screen sometimes falls into disorder was solved at the shot.
  - The speed and timing were brought close to a real machine more. In the title screen of "SORCERIAN", the problem that the screen falls into disorder by one frame was solved. In the KEN stage start of "Street Fighter 2 dash", the problem that the screen falls into disorder by one frame was solved. In the shopping screen of "ORDYNE", the problem that the screen falls into disorder by one frame was solved.
  - The access timing of Backup-RAM was brought close to the movement of a real machine. In the high-score screen of "DARIUS Plus" and the loading screen of "Lady Sword", how of the screen for disorder has approached a real machine.
  - The timing of the raster interrupt processing was brought close to a real machine. In the start of "After Burner 2", the problem that the lower side of smoke fell into disorder occasionally (generated by v1.60) was solved.
  - The processing of ADPCM voice was brought close to a real machine. In "Jack Nicklaus' World Golf Tour (CD-ROM)", the problem that Nicklaus's explanation voice had become interrupted on the way was solved.
  - In "Mugen Senshi Valis", when a fast CD-ROM drive is used, the problem that had stopped when starting occasionally was solved.
  - The processing of the LFO function of a built-in sound was brought close to a real machine. In "Drop Rock Hora Hora", the bug with an amusing tone (generated from v1.59) was corrected.
  - The message display when the state save and load was simplified.
  - "2dot" and "1dot" was added to the "Show Overscan Area" menu.

2008/12/19 1.62 released

- The CD-ROM access processing was brought close to the movement of a real machine. "Seiya Monogatari" came to operate.
  - The Read processing of the video chip was brought close to a real machine. "Startling Odyssey II" came to operate. And in the 4th stage of "Mizubaku Daibouken", the orbit of the rock became it as well as a real machine.
  - The timing of the timer interrupt processing was brought close to the movement of a real machine. I think that it approached a real machine by the tone and the tempo etc. of a built-in sound.
  - When the CD-ROM game is played, the memory access processing is sped up a little.
  - The bug of the collision judgment processing of sprite was corrected.
  - The speed and timing were brought close to a real machine more. In "Newtopia 2", the problem that the upper part of the screen has fallen into disorder (generated by v1.61) was solved.
  - The timing of the interrupt processing of CPU was brought close to the movement of a real machine. In "ROCK-ON", the problem that the bullet was not displayed (generated by v1.61) was solved.

2008/12/27 1.63 released

- MUTE of the volume is able to be done with [F8]key. And, it returns normal again to push [F8]key. * Therefore, the shortcut key of "Play Record" function became [F6]key.
  - The timing of interrupt processing was brought close to the movement of a real machine. In "DE-JA", the problem with disorder when the screen drawing was solved. (Disorder still remains. However, it is the same as a real machine, too.) * And, the state saving file name was changed to "DE-JA". Please rename it when you load the saving data before of this game.
  - The speed and timing were brought close to a real machine more. In "The Ninja Warriors", the problem (generated from recent version) that had been uncommonly occasionally freezed was solved. In "Silent Debuggers", the problem that the injury of making to the screen happens (generated from recent version) was solved.
  - The timing of the raster interrupt processing was brought close to a real machine. In "Power Gate", the problem that it fell into disorder by one line on the screen occasionally (generated from recent version) was solved.
  + Timing at operation speed is difficult. Unsuitable in another game often happens though it is suitable for one game. However, through time, I think that it considerably approached a real machine. Thank you for associating this year. A good year!

2009/01/02 1.64 released

+ A happy new year 2009. Be a good year for you!
  - The Read processing of the video chip was brought close to a real machine. In "Ys4", the problem that it freezed and the sound had stopped (generated from v1.61) was solved.
  - The timing of interrupt processing was brought close to the movement of a real machine. In the start demo of "Farjias no Jakoutei", the problem that the screen has fallen into disorder (generated by v1.63) was solved.
  - The speed and timing were brought close to a real machine more. In the opening demo of "Necros no Yousai", it became the same movement as a real machine.
  - When state is loaded, when the over scanning display setting is different, the bug to which the screen had not been correctly occasionally displayed was corrected.
  - When there is a record file that has already been recorded at the recording, overwrite is confirmed.

2009/01/09 1.65 released

- The collision judgment processing of sprite was brought close to a real machine. In "Zero 4 Champ II", the game of delivering came to operate correctly.
  - Processing that played the CD-DA sound source was brought close to a real machine. In the ending of "Farjias no Jakoutei", the problem of stopping was solved.
  - The timing of interrupt processing was brought close to the movement of a real machine. In "Cadash", the problem that the screen has fallen into disorder (generated from recent version) was solved. In the start demo of "Asuka 120%", the problem that the screen has fallen into disorder (generated by v1.64) was solved. In the club selection of "Power Golf 2", the problem of stopping was solved.
  - In the demo after on power supply of "Power Golf", overlapping the score display became correct.
  - When "Power Golf 2" is started, the mouse is automatically connected. And, the saving file name was changed to "Power Golf 2 - Golfer (J)". Please change by hand power when you read old data.
  - BG and sprite display processing parts were sped up a little.

2009/01/10 1.66 released

- Processing that played the CD-DA sound source was brought close to a real machine. In "Mugen Senshi Valis", at combat against boss, the problem of stopping (generated by v1.65) was solved.
  - The timing of interrupt processing was brought close to the movement of a real machine. In the demo of "Metal Angel", the problem that the noise of one line was occasionally recorded on the screen (generated by v1.65) was solved.

2009/01/16 1.67 released

- Processing that played the CD-DA sound source was brought close to a real machine. In the 3rd stage of "Super Darius", the problem that the boss had not appeared (generated from v1.65) was solved.
  - The display processing of the video chip was brought close to the movement of a real machine. In "Super Darius", the problem that sprite is not displayed in one line under the score display was solved.
  - In "CD Player (built-in System Card)", the bug that the last one track was not occasionally played was corrected.
  - When the CD-DA sound is played, the bug with the possibility of freezing it by the PC environment was corrected.
  - When "Screen->FullScreen Customize->FullScreen Resolution Auto Change" menu is used, the bug that the game of 336 dot mode had not been correctly occasionally judged was corrected. And, when 640x480 was set to "Resolution<1>", the bug that it was not able to be used was corrected.
  - In the personal computer environment that V-Sync cannot do, the tempo at the game speed is stabilized more.
  - When the resume function is used in the CD game, the CD game name is displayed, too.
  - The speed and timing were brought close to a real machine more.
  + I have an important news for the person who compiles(builds) the attached source file and is using it. It is a switch of my development environment. I will use "Visual C++(Visual Studio)" from the upcoming version (next or the next). Therefore, the appended source code becomes it for "Visual C++", too. It is likely to be able to compile even in the environment before (gcc, MinGW) by a little correction. However, "Visual C++ Express" is being distributed free of charge by Microsoft Corporation now. I think that it compiles easily when it is used.

2009/01/20 1.68 released

- At starting, when the game that set the resume ("File->Set Resume" menu) was opened, the bug that the resumed setting was not reflected in the display of the menu (generated by 1.67) was corrected.
  - The speed and timing were brought close to a real machine more. In the battle scene of "Farjias no Jakoutei", the problem that the screen falls into disorder by one frame (generated from v1.61) was solved.
  + I have an important news for the person who compiles(builds) the attached source file and is using it. It is a switch of my development environment for "Windows Vista"(and the later windows version). I will use "Visual C++(Visual Studio)" from the next version (schedule). Therefore, the appended source code becomes it for "Visual C++", too. It is likely to be able to compile even in the environment before (MinGW, gcc) by a little correction. However, "Visual C++ Express" is being distributed free of charge by Microsoft Corporation now. I think that it compiles easily when it is used.

2009/01/23 1.69 released

- At starting, when the game that set the resume ("File->Set Resume" menu) was opened, the bug that the setting of the "Vertical Stretched" of screen mode was not reflected (generated from v1.67) was corrected.
  - The timing of operation was brought close to a real machine more. In the start of "Cosmic Fantasy 4 Totsunyuu hen", the problem that the screen stops was solved.
  + The next upgrade has a big change point in the program. Therefore, I wish that this becomes a current stability version. (I am testing the next version of Ootake now.)
  + I have an important news for the person who compiles(builds) the attached source file and is using it. It is a switch of my development environment for "Windows Vista"(and the later windows version). I will use "Visual C++(Visual Studio)" from the next version (schedule). Therefore, the appended source code becomes it for "Visual C++", too. It is likely to be able to compile even in the environment before (MinGW, gcc) by a little correction. However, "Visual C++ Express" is being distributed free of charge by Microsoft Corporation now. I think that it compiles easily when it is used.

2009/01/31 2.00 released

+ This time, the development environment became "Visual C++". An attached source file is for "Visual C++". (The compilation method etc. was described at this file (Readme.txt) ahead. I described the input delay problem, too.)
  + Please let me do a talk important here. The source code in the part that I wrote might be not beautiful. It is a little shameful in reality. However, I think that "The source of the emulator has been opened to the public" is important. Because the transplant(Windows 7 and more, Mac and Linux, .etc) and development can be continued for a long time from now on. Even if I cannot develop Ootake, development might continue even for hundreds of years in the platform of the age. If the game of the masterpiece of "PC Engine(TG16)" has been played in those days, I am glad. It is energy that I develop Ootake.
  + There is a meaning of "Emulator that has opened the source to the public" there. Personally, I want to support "Emulator that has opened the source to the public" in emulators other than "PC Engine", too. I think that it will be connected with the best result (The one to which the reproduction level is high and easy-to-use is completed, and development continues) in the future.
  + Though it is not certain whether to have considered this, many people support Ootake. This version v2.00 was able to be released thanks to them. Thank you really. Hereafter, it is a change point of v2.00.
  - It corresponded to Windows "DirectX 9.0c", and drawing by "Direct3D" became possible. In a lot of PC environments, I think that "Display Image Quality", "Display Speed (load reduction to the personal computer)", "Tone Quality of a built-in sound (stability of the tempo and the tone reproduction)", and "Input Reaction Speed of the JoyPad" improved. Improvement of "Display Image Quality"... The quality of bi-liner filtering (jaggy is made unremarkable) processing has improved by using Direct3D. Moreover, in "Windows Vista", the filter processing became possible, and it corresponded to "Aero", too. Improvement of "Display Speed"... A personal computer not fast might have come to work in some measure comfortably. Especially, the effect might be large in the personal computer equipped with the video chips other than made by NVIDIA(2D is originally high-speed). Improvement of "Tone Quality"... Accuracy by which the timing of 1/60 seconds is measured has improved by using Direct3D. As a result, processing of a built-in sound approaches the axis of the time of a real machine, and, it became a tone near real machine more. Improvement of "Input Reaction Speed"... A detailed setting was done, and it stuck to the limit of one frame more.
  - On the option screen of the start ("Option" button under the left after Ootake starts), some set items were added. Moreover, "Light(Fast)" button and "Default" button were set up.
   * If your personal computer is not fast, push "Light(Fast)" button. Afterwards, push "SET" button. Then, operation becomes light(fast) set. However, the screen might flicker when scrolling because it is not V-Sync(vertical synchronization). Therefore, set only the item of "V-Sync" (the 3rd from top) to "V-Sync 60Hz (Beauty,Default)" after pushing "Light(Fast)" button if it is possible.
  - "Direct3D" and "DirectDraw" menu were added to "Setting->Screen" menu. When "DirectDraw" is selected, it becomes the same drawing as the old version (v1.69 former). Moreover, the detail of each drawing method can be set. Please see the manual (Open it from "Info" menu) for details of a set item.
  - "PC Power Saving" setting of "Setting" menu was abolished. Because it entered the best CPU use state in default.
  - The speed and timing were brought close to a real machine more. In "World Stadium" and "World Stadium '91", when the ball hits the bat, the problem that one frame screen has fallen into disorder (generated by a recent version) was solved. I think that it approached a real machine by the timing of operation in a lot of other games.
  - The stability of the CD-ROM access processing has been improved.

2009/02/01 2.01 released

- In the personal computer environment without the runtime component of "Visual C++ 2008", it operated. (Other content doesn't have the change from v2.00.)

2009/02/02 2.02 released

- In "Windows Vista", the bug that V-Sync(Processing because of do not flash screen) was not effective occasionally was corrected. And, "Vista Use Auto-V-Sync" was added to "Setting->Screen" menu. Use it with the check put on this usually. If you use "Basic Design desktop (old desktop)", remove this check. Then, V-Sync is effective.

2009/02/05 2.03 released

- The stability of the CD-ROM access processing by the difference of the personal computer environment has been improved.
  - The volume balance of CD-DA, a built-in sound, and ADPCM sound was brought close to a real machine more.
  - The volume distribution in a built-in sound source was brought close to a real machine. In the start of "Blood Gear", the buzzer sound approached the atmosphere of a real machine. I think other games to have approached a real machine, too.
  - The speed and timing were brought close to a real machine. In "Aoi Blink", the problem that one line of the upper part of the status screen has fallen into disorder (generated from a recent version) was solved.
  - The bug of the CD-ROM access wait processing was corrected. In the conclusion of "Fighting Street" by time up, the problem that the voice announcement of the victor was not occasionally done (generated by a recent version) was solved.
  - The display processing part of sprite was sped up.

2009/02/11 2.04 released

- The problem with the possibility of stopping uncommonly when CD-ROM was accessed by the personal computer environment was corrected.
  - When "Direct3D" is used, if the Net Surfin' etc. are done while sounding BGM such as the games and hes with Ootake, the problem that the noise occasionally entered BGM was solved.
  - "Priority High" and "Priority Low" were added to "Setting" menu. if you want to give priority to other background Windows applications, select "Low". "High" to which BGM doesn't fall into disorder easily and operation is steady is recommended usually.
  - The CD-ROM of latter lot of "3 x 3 Eyes - Sanjiyan Hensei" came to be recognized.
  - The speed and timing were brought close to a real machine. At stage starting of Vega of "Street Fighter II'", the problem that one frame screen occasionally fell into disorder was solved. In "Janshin Densetsu", the problem that the status screen fell into disorder occasionally was solved.
  + The execution file for "Windows 98/Me" was opened to the public. The operation test is not done. Please see "Readme98.txt" in the ZIP file about details and notes, etc.
    http://www.ouma.jp/file/Ootake204-for98.zip

2009/02/20 2.05 released

2009/02/23 2.06 released

- At use with fast CD-ROM drive environment (virtual drive etc.), when CD-ROM is accessed, the bug to which reading was not done uncommonly correctly was corrected.
  - When the check on "Speed->Fast CD" menu is removed, the music track access speed has approached at the speed of a real machine more.
  - "Sprite Layer" and "BG Layer" were added to "CPU" menu. Sprite and BG can be non-displayed. (This is a function for soft development.)
  - The speed and timing were brought close to a real machine. In "Chou Aniki", the problem that the boundary of the raster-scroll has fallen into disorder (generated by v2.05) was solved.
  - In "Chou Aniki", when a fast CD-ROM drive is used, the problem that the title screen occasionally fell into disorder by one frame was solved.
  + The execution file for "Windows 98/Me" was opened to the public. The operation test is not done. Please see "Readme98.txt" in the ZIP file about details and notes, etc.
    http://www.ouma.jp/file/Ootake206-for98.zip

2009/03/07 2.07 released

- In the game where 99 numbers of tracks of CD-ROM exist ("Cosmic Fantasy" and "Sol Moonarge"), the bug that the CD-DA sound was not played (generated from v2.00) was corrected.
  - When "Juuouki (J) (CD-ROM version)" is started, the system card of "Other SystemCard 1" is used. * "Juuouki (J)" operates correctly only with the system card of an old version(v1.0-v2.1). Moreover, "Juuouki (J)" of an initial lot operates only with the system card of v1.0(oldest).
  - The speed and timing were elaborately brought close to a real machine. In "World Studium '91", the problem that the screen falls into disorder by one frame after the foul ball was solved. In "TAITO Chase HQ", the problem that the title screen has fallen into disorder by one frame (generated by a recent version) was solved. In "3x3 Eyes - Sanjiyan Hensei", the pronunciation timing of the image and the sound has approached real machine more.

2009/03/22 2.08 released

- Sound processing of DirectX (DirectSound) is done by corresponding DirectX8.0 (same as Ootake v1.xx). As a result, the sound of the high pitched has improved (it is likely to depend on the favor). And, it became feeling near a real machine.
  - Processing related to the video chip has been improved. In "ROCK ON", the problem that the screen occasionally fell into disorder was solved.
  - In "Bazaar de Gozahru no Game de Gozahru", the remote control operation in the game came to be effective.
  - The processing of the vertical display beginning position decision has been improved. In "Bazaar de Gozahru no Game de Gozahru" and "Strider Hiryuu", etc., the problem that one uppermost line in screen has fallen into disorder was solved.
  - The speed and timing were elaborately brought close to a real machine. At stage start of "Pac Land", the problem that the screen has fallen into disorder by one frame was solved. In "Mizubaku Daibouken", the screen when the thunder item was taken became it as well as a real machine.
    http://www.ouma.jp/file/Ootake208-for98.zip

2009/03/28 2.09 released

- "HighQuality" button was added to the options menu (Option button after started). Please use it when you want to make it to "High setting of quality from default" easily. Processing becomes heavy a little.
  - The speed and timing were elaborately brought close to a real machine. In "Star Breaker", the problem that had been freezed (generated from v1.62) was solved. In the third stage boss of "Mizubaku Daibouken", the problem that the lower side of the remainder life display had flickered (generated by a recent version) was solved. I think a lot of other software to have approached the movement of a real machine (especially, timing of picture of the visual scene and the sound).
    http://www.ouma.jp/file/Ootake209-for98.zip

2009/04/11 2.10 released

- The speed and timing were elaborately brought close to a real machine. In "Cyber Dodge", the problem that the screen occasionally took the shape when beginning to play a game (generated by a recent version) was solved. In the Level-8 stage of "Prince of Persia", the problem that the upper part of the screen has fallen into disorder was solved. In the start demo of "Private Idol", the problem that the upper part of the screen occasionally flickered was solved.
  - Processing that decided the horizontal display beginning position was corrected. In "Dragon Knight with Graffiti", when changing to the setting that displays a right and left over scanning area, the problem that the display had swerved to the right a little was solved.
  - In the title screen of "Princess Maker 2", after the start demo, the problem that an extra semicircle display had remained was solved.
  - At the window mode, in the game that automatically connects the mouse ("Lemmings" etc.), when the F1 key is pushed (reset function), the trouble to which the game screen area had occasionally flickered was corrected.

2009/04/26 2.11 released

- The number of "Numbered Save State" has been increased to 50 places. Save from #21 to #50 is possible by "File->Save State another II" menu. And, "File->Load State another II" menu was added for loading.
  - The operation when the CD-Read made an error was brought close to a real machine. In the ACT4 of "Valis IV", the problem that the voice was not occasionally correctly played was solved.
  - The processing of the vertical display beginning position decision has been improved. In "Popful Mail", the problem that one surface line of the screen has disappeared (generated from v2.08) was solved.
  - The speed and timing were elaborately brought close to a real machine. In "Uchuu Senkan Yamato" and "Ys IV", etc., I think that I approached a real machine by the timing of the image and the voice generation.

2009/06/06 2.13 released

- The drawing processing part was sped up. I think that processing lightened in some measure in a not fast personal computer environment.
  - "Save to [screenshot] Folder" was added to "File->Setting of Screenshot" menu. When this is selected (default), the screenshot is preserved without putting out the save dialog.
  - "Size Non-Stretched (x1)" was added to "File->Setting of Screenshot" menu. Use it if you want to preserve non-stretch image.
  - The setting of the drawing effect was added to "File->Setting of Screenshot" menu. When the screenshot is preserved, it is possible to preserve it by a drawing effect different while playing.

2009/06/16 2.14 released

- It corresponded to special horizontal display beginning position. In the start demo of "Final Blaster", the position where the screen was displayed became it as well as a real machine.
  - In the game with special vertical display beginning position ("Final Blaster"), the bug that error had occasionally gone out was corrected.
  - The bug of "Window Mode & Non-Stretched mode" of the "Screen" menu was corrected.
    http://www.ouma.jp/file/Ootake214-for98.zip
  + I pray legend pro-wrestler "Misawa Mitsuharu" soul may rest in peace. He never compromised absolutely. He was a really strong pro-wrestler.

2009/06/30 2.15 released

- The pad operation record function ("File->Start Recording" menu) was made "For two players", "For turbo(auto-fire) exclusive button", and "For six button pad". * In CD-ROM Game, when there is an access to CD-ROM while recording, the gap is caused at playing the record (Because the timing of the CD access differs every time at each play). Please use it within the range where the CD access doesn't happen. I want to improve it in the future.
  - "Start Recording another" was added to "File" menu. Two or more play records are possible. "Reproduction" is done by "Play Record another" menu. Moreover, "Move" menu for the data movement was added.
  - The timing of operation was brought close to a real machine. In "Wizardry I&II" and "Wizardry III&IV", the problem that the screen has fallen into disorder (generated from v1.63) was solved.
  - The processing part of ADPCM voice was brought close to the movement of a real machine. In "Langrisser", the problem that the voice occasionally fell into disorder while combatting (generated from v1.40) was solved.